Monday, June 06, 2005

The Birthday Bash

Everyday around the world, thousands if not millions of people celebrate their birthday around the world. Some will be celebrating with friends while some celebrate it with their family. On 3rd June, I did the same the thing but with more thrill and excitement for him.

The Birthday Bash
When I heard that my colleague’s birthday from my colleague, I was in a shocked as his birthday is only a few days away, in fact it is 3 days away. BTW, he is Edern. So therefore we are discussing what we should do, as the time is very limited as most of us are working. So I discussed among our colleagues that we will buy a birthday cake and a “Surprise” present for him. On 3rd June, we meet up and ask Lynn to physco him to the place where the birthday celebration for him will be held. The group involves Lynn, Mun Fong, Shirly, Jiayi, Ah Ping, Ying Jie, Chang Zhi and myself. Once we reached there, we start the celebration for him. First, it went on as normal, but actually we got more plans installed for him.

The “Sabotage Club” which I called it, gets into action immediately. Initially, I was pretending to get a slice of cake for myself, but when Edern was unaware that I was going to “Smash” him a cake. Instead of eating, I smashed the cake into his face. Photos shown below. Next, Ah Ping and I decided to use an empty bottle and filled it up with water. Once we filled it up with water, we analyze his location to make sure that he is alone. Then we splash him with water all the way. He was all wetted up.

But nevertheless he enjoyed it and I guess he had his “Best” & “Worst” birthday celebrated for him. HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, EDERN.

Supper at Chong Pang
Yesterday, I had supper with my colleagues at the famous Chong Pang Nasi Lemak. It was superb man. They got a variety of dishes beside the standard nasi lemak. They got Otah, Luncheon Meat and lots more… Thumbs up man!
Verdict:
Die, Die must try.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger weizhen said...

halo...can don put my name till as if we are strangers or not..diaoz..haa..anyway got time let's fix a time to get the book..sorry for the trouble too..

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Willy said...

I have fixed the "Bug".
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home