Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My First Valentine

Today is Valentine Day and what make this year significant is that I am having my first valentine. Since I am in camp training (No Book Out), I can't celebrate it. But to make up for today, I celebrate it last Sat. Even though it was quite rush last Sat, I make up my mind that this is going to be the day I am not going to miss.

We went to a restaurant @ Spageddies at the Paragon. We had a wonderful italian dinner and we exchange gift as well. I got a belt set from her which was what I wanted to get intially. After a long dinner, we went to so call "Neo print" shop at the Orchard Cineleisure.

I can't really discribed a lot because all are wonderful events that shd be kept Confidential. But it was a memorable night for me.
HAPPY VALENTINE!
Cheers
Willy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home