Monday, June 27, 2005

The Freaking Freak Week

Yesterday……………
Well, the complainant did complain about me in the previous post I had posted. My assistant manager told me yesterday that she had complaint to the top management. In the email, she describe that I was rude and I lift up my tag to encourage her to complain.

Well, in the investigation report, I rebutted every point in the complain she had made against me. I mentioned in the report that I say politely to her son not to sit on the floor and further explain that it was dangerous for her son to seat on the floor as the books might fall on her child when she asked again why. The books are place in a face-out position and any careless customers will result the books crashing down on her son. The matter of lifting up my tag doesn’t even occur as I mentioned in the report that I did not lift up my tag. This is a brief preview of the investigation report.

Chua Ah Nei Advice:
Be prepared to have a fair share of rewards and complain in the retail line as different customers have different opinions towards customer service.

Today……………
Accompany Jian Ping to purchase his long awaited Creative Zen Neeon. Went to different electronics shops along the Orchard Road stretch and after 2 hours, we have finally found the “Prestigious” mp3 player. Furthermore at the shop, it had the last one left. After the so call bargaining from S$350 to S$329, he had successfully purchased it. I called it the last Zen Neeon he owned in Singapore before the next batch of Zen Neeon.

Counting Down to resigning Popular:
4 Days

Counting Down to NS:
11 Days

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Mr K said...

Yo,ah nei,you got my fullest support. This auntie customer just sucks. You will unlikely show attitude like pulling up the name tag to that auntie like that. She know Jon Lee,i know LKY.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Willy said...

Thanks dude....tat's right man, how can she use her Popular friend to threaten me. I will restrain myself and let her malu...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home