Sunday, July 31, 2005

Graduation Day

27 July 2005 is a special day for me. It was the day where I had been waiting for in the past 3 years. It was Singapore Polytechnic Graduation Day 2005. The day before Wednesday, I was still in camp but I got the privilege to book out for the morning session of the graduation day.

It was quite an early session as I had to report by 8.30am but the nevertheless the excitement atmosphere was there. Walking through the bridge, I stepped into SP with a different feeling, this time as a graduate. Dressed smartly in formal attire with a SP tie, I met fellow classmates at the entrance and chatted a bit before registering for the graduation session.

As the event started, the guest-of-honour made a speech about his view on the IT world. After his speech, we were presented with the diploma. It was quite a long session but upon collecting the diploma, the feeling was…SHIOK! After the ceremony is over, we met outside for a photo taking session and catch up on each other as well. Next I proceed to the place where I studied for 3 years. I met a few lecturers and took a few photos with them.

Time files so quickly, I made my way back home before booking into Tekong. Glad to say, Poly life had been a wonderful experience for me and to date, my happiest moment of my education route.

Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home