Saturday, July 23, 2005

Book Out Day

At last, 2 weeks confinement is over. The past 2 weeks had been more of physical and mental strength over other aspect. As I am a direct BMT batch, we had less time to prepare our helmet and fieldpack. Furthermore, it the 2 weeks confinement require mental endurance like missing home, and adapting to military life unlike to your normal civilian life. Beside the first 2 days, which I can’t really sleep well, the rest of the 12 days had been quite adaptable for me.

The routine goes like this for the past 2 weeks:

0545 – Stretching Exercise
0600 – Breakfast
0700 – Area Cleaning & Draw Arms (M16)
0800 - Strength Training or Group Running or Close Combat Training
1000 – Lecture (Is Crap), talks & Drills, Marching
1200 – Lunch
1300 – Lecture (Sleeping time)
1600 - Strength Training, Standard Obstacle Course, Close Combat Training
1800 – Dinner
1900 – Lecture, talks
2130 – Routine Orders (Schedule for next day)
2230 – Lights off (Wash clothes, bath, TCS)

The good news is that I pass my physical fitness test (IPPT) & the bad news is that I failed my swimming. But we did a lot of running and being Ulysees Platoon 4, we had the privilege to climb more stairs then the rest of the company. Everyday, we climbed to the top floor of the building as our bunks are located over there. For the 2 weeks, I had completed 10 Click (10km) of road march and singing our hearts out. The most suay thing is that I ganna Corridor IC and Laundry IC, which I found it a bit of crapy.

Anyway, I will be booking in on this Sun evening and another 5 days of training. BTW, if u got any Army song, please sent me a mail or post it under the “Post Comments” section. Thanks.

Until next time, 1 week later. Sign off

Booking Out Song (To the tune of Cartoons – Doo Dah)
Today is my book out day
Book out
Book out
Today is my book out day
Book out
Book out day
No more SOC
No more IPPT
No Sergeant Tekang
Book out Book day

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Willy.. Wei yi here.. Seem tat u are doing well inside army.. good luck to u and meet up one of these days to tell mi more as i am going in soon..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home