Thursday, June 30, 2005

Last Day in Popular

Well, the time has come and I am towards my last day in Popular tomorrow. It has been a turbulent start and end towards my part time job, especially this month. The series of unfortunate events range from Jian Ping accident to my complain from a customer. Although it was a just a temporary job and I shouldn’t treat it seriously, but this time to many things had happened to avoid my attention. Maybe this time is my last time I went back to Popular and I may not return to retail line again as the experience in retail line had been full of up & down. But at least it gave me an insight on how is it difficult to survive in the retail line especially Customer Service whom they might have different needs.

After my last day, I may turn to some other job especially something related to my IT diploma and may take up teaching tuition for primary school students. My aspiration might come true or might not based on what is my posting after Basic Military Training (BMT).

Sign Out now… Cheers!

Counting Down to resigning Popular:
1 Day

Counting Down to NS:
8 Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home