Friday, July 08, 2005

Last Day as a Civilian

Time files so fast and is time for national service tomorrow. Spent the whole of today outside instead of spending at home resting. In the morning, I went to National Skin Center to have my appointment. Phew, at last no more appointment and antibiotics as I am cleared and now under open appointment for 1 year.

In the evening, I join up with my Poly friends namely Azhar, Thava, Mark for dinner @ Seoul Garden @ Causeway Point. All the while, we made jokes and had laughter all throughout the dinner. Maybe is because we haven’t met up for quite sometime. After dinner, we went for 2 hours of Pool beside the Cathay Movie. Well, I think my skill and accuracy just wasn’t up to mark. Missed a lot of shots and there was several times of Scratch. Haiz… Maybe the music in the center just caused me to lose concentration. Overall, it was great to meet up with them as I had yet to see them for quite sometime.

Tomorrow is my enlistment day. After 2 weeks, I will be back in Singapore and all those who are “Desperate” to see me “BOTAK” can Tagged my board during the 2 weeks. But be ready for disappointment…Haha!


Cheers! Cya u guys and gals after 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home