Sunday, July 03, 2005

The days being “unemployed”

At last, back to my own normal life. Yesterday, the first thing I did was to settle my resignation from Popular. After settling all my uniform and name tag, my best buddy Zheng Da join me to collect NDP 2005 tickets and purchase army stuff. Below is the time line for yesterday.

1.45pm to 3.00pm
Went to Popular to return my uniform, name tag & locker key. Tender my resignation. Went to Timezone to spent my time wanting for my buddy.

3.00pm to 5.30pm
Went to Chinatown by taking SMRT 851. What a long ride it had been. When we reached Chinatown, we went for a tea break at the Chinatown hawker center. Next we went to Chinatown Point, Sportslink to purchase swimming goggles, then we made our way to Far East Square, the pavilion to collect my NDP 2005 tickets @ Yishun. We spent most of our time searching for the building and after spending an hour searching we finally found it. Collect my tickets and we dash off to have our dinner.

5.30pm to 7.00pm
Had dinner @ Lau Pau Sat located at Raffles Place. We had Stingray with rice and finished off with Ice Kachang. At the same time, we heard the fighter jets flying above the area as they are rehearsing at the nearby Padang for the National Day Parade 2005.

7.00pm to 8.30pm
We made our way to the bus stop and boarded SBS 100, which was going to bring us to Beach road to purchase my army stuff. It was such a long run couple with a bad sense of humor from Phua Chu Kang shown on TV mobile.

8.30pm 9.00pm
Purchase my stuff like PT shorts, black tape, batteries and etc. Just in time, as the aunty wanted to close shop.

9.00pm to 10.45pm
We made our way from Beach road to Bugis to Dhoby Ghaut area, where there was a pool center we frequent often. What a long walk, and we joked while making our way there. When we reached there, we played several rounds of Pool. Final score: (Me – 5) : (Buddy - 4)

10.45pm onwards
Made our way home on SMRT 857. Talk about stupid things and BGR stuff, Army and University stuff. Reached home, sleep…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Counting Down to NS:
4 Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home