Monday, September 12, 2005

07 - 11 Sept 2005 Happening

07 September
Street Soccer @ Republic Poly. My first physical activities of the week. Play a good 4 hrs of street soccer. Shiok man!

08 September
Dinner with my platoon mates @ 镇发火海鲜 (Zhen Fa Huo Hai Xian), Marina South. TCS over there and enjoy the multiple selection of food. After dinner, we had a few rounds of Pool at the nearby entertainment center.

09 September
Waste the trip to Suntec City to repair my Nokia 6610. By the time I reached there, the Nokia Care Center had closed. Wau Pian eh! Had Dessert with Zheng Da and a game of Lethal Enforcer 3 with him.

10 September
Another waste trip to Suntec City again. Argh! This time the Nokia Care Center was opened but when they checked my phone, everything is normal. I gave up using the phone and place it under cold storage until I upgrade to another handset by year-end. I also wanted to trade-in my 6610 as well for the Carrefour Sony Ericsson promotion. I was attracted to Sony Ericsson J300i. But the event that happened earlier, put me off in buying the phone.

11 September 2005
Meet up with my SPCC (Singapore Polytechnic Computer Club) pals for a meet up session @ Marina Square. Shop for a belated birthday gift for Renwei. It was a head phone set for him. Next we had pool for 2 hrs. Quite off form for the whole of 2 hrs. Don’t koe wat went wrong. We had dinner @ Shaw Tower at a Turkish restaurant.

Sign out…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home