Sunday, February 19, 2006

Urgh! Signal Institute Week 8

What I did in week 8 in Signal Institute as a trainee?

Monday
Mostly lessons on radio sets and CO lessons which is a bit crappy. But I got a Wireless Communication Fundamental test where all the 16 chapters are tested in this very day. Didn’t study much and furthermore the system encountered problems and I got a score of zero. Haiz

Tuesday
Signal Day Parade rehearsal. I got kick out of the marching contingent (wearing No. 1 uniform). I guess the reason was due to my height. Anyway 8 of platoon mates also didn’t make the cut as they only required 26. in the end I was made to do “DIRTY WORK” with the rest like cutting paper stencils where they can get it printed outside faster. I think the main reason is to save costs.

Wednesday
Signal Day Parade rehearsal day 2. Same as the day before. Feel like a Bangladesh worker.

Thursday
A day filled with lessons where nothing went into my mind. Never felt so useless in a day before. Anyway the sergeant also don’t really care as and the whole class went silent for the first time as all heads are down on the table.

Friday
IPPT trial test. Still maintain my gold standard maybe is due to the easier 2.4km route compared to SAFTI MI. Who cares, as long I get my gold, I am satisfied.

IPPT Trial test results
Shuttle Run – 9.98sec
Standing Board Jump- 234 (need to improve)
Sit up – 45
Pull Up – 11 (need to improve)
2.4km – 09:19mins

This was also the day where I was appointed the Cadet Course Sergeant Major (CCSM). More crap stuff lies ahead of me. I had to care for the discipline of my course mates. How to do it?

Saturday
First exam of the Signals Course. The Non Tactical Comm Planning. It was a 4 hours paper and most of the time I was struggling with it despite that it was an open book exam. I must have messed it up. Haiz.

This week conclusion:
Suay. Y?
1st reason: Ganna “DIRTY WORK”
2nd reason: Appointed CCSM.


Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home