Sunday, July 23, 2006

Terrible week for me...

The week just get worse before Sat as my server crashed showing a blue screen. Tmw will be D-Day as we evaluate what we are going to do with the server. On Thu, the meeting at Jurong Camp didn't yield much information to what I expected. What I wanted was the stuff they are going to do in Ex-Wallaby in Australia for my team itself. To me, it was a waste of my time, as I don't really understand for most of the session itself.

I am now cracking my brain on what to do and prepare for my Info Sys team as I am left alone with my senior to trash out whatever we can do without the proper guidance from our OC. Sometimes, my mind juz went blank as that is that much I can think of. Maybe I shouldn't try so hard, juz enough will do. Juz on Thu, one of my Signal Company operator got 2 extras, which I felt, was not properly justified. I also don't wish to elaborate much.

Over the weekend, met a couple of friends whom I haven't seen them for quite sometime. All the best in ur work and studies, shall catch up with u guys soon...

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home