Thursday, November 20, 2008

My numerous "First" in this exam

Phew!, Just ended a marathon of exam starting from 12 Nov, but actually it starts from end October where I started on my revisions. This is the exam where I got numerous "First". Here is my 10 "FIRST" in this exam.

1) First Time taking 6 papers in my NTU exams.
2) First Time having two papers in a day.
3) First Time having exams without the old Canteen A
4) First Time I dozed off (for 2 minutes) in a exam paper EE8061
5) First Time taking computer graphics (I didn't have any training back in poly days)
6) First Time using the option sheet for MCQ for HS815
7) First Time leaving the exam hall before the full two hrs for HS815
8) First Time writing answers onto the question paper which serve as a answer booklet for HS815
9) First Time being "blessed" by Yan Qin for her "Holy water" from her mouth
10) First Time using the School of Physical, Mathematics, Science tutorial room for revision on last Sun.

It was indeed a memorable examination for me.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home