Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Nightmare over, New Sem, New Start

Previously in one of blog, I have mentioned that "I hope this thing will really go away asap". Well it ended and I am so called freed from it. Don't need to worry this and that, no more seeing them again and don't need to escape as well. Only close friends will know what I am referring about. That about it.

Yesterday was a new start for the new semester. Just one holiday, a lot of things have happened, from changing hairstyle to having a new attitude to striving for the coming semester. Well the first day was a terrible one, can't concentrate on lectures at all and getting distracted. Maybe the "Love Guru" preview at Shaw Lido was already in my mind by then. Well, Love Guru was rated NC16 but for those looking for a storyline movie will be dissapointed as this movie don't really have a storyline at all. It make up with funny jokes and "playing with words" like Intimacy is Into-Me-I-See. This movie provided a all-round laugher throughout the screening of the movie. I also saw Radio DJ Danny Yeo who is sitting behind me watching the preview screening of the movie. It opens on 7 Aug.

This sem shall be a new start, no more runmors, no more crapping of WAGs in class and etc, is time for no distractions with more lecture time and last but no least I have 托离醋海 from the one year of misery.

Cheers