Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dammed, still got error

Currently what am I doing now? Busy preparing for upcoming exams? Nope. I had been pulling my hair out as I am creating a personal portfolio whereby I am uploading my projects online. I manage to upload only one project successfully which is my E-Commerce website using asp.net. Currently I uploading and solving all those bugs in my next project which is called Web Development also using asp.net. I think I have dropped some hair from pulling all those out.

Why of a sudden this portfolio thingy? Well I have saw newspaper job posting whereby beside the resume and your school results that u sent in, employers also wish to look at stuff you have done previously. I called it a value-added initiative as it give you a few more points for it. But you may need a lot of patient in solving all those bugs.

I think I beginning to hate Microsoft. They are threatening to stop selling Windows XP just to encourage people to change to Vista. Always thinking of making more money and increasing the billions that they are earning. I bet the company will still be the same even if Bill Gates recently just took a backstage role and leaving it to CEO Steve Ballmer. I now in the transition to support full open source software and using out Fedora. It might be difficult to used but more practice will allow you to use it with ease. How does open source software earn money since it is free? They earn money by catering services and support for the end users. For example maintenance service on software or operating system. Support Open Source now....

P.S. Miss u so much darling.

Out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home