Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Flu Bug is Haunting Me Again

I hate the flu bug. It just make me so lethargic that all I want to do is to lie on bed and shut my eyes. So unproductive. Anyway I got the bug from Fri, where my body don't feel as normal. Anyway, the Monday presentation was not as smoothly as it seems. But I'm confident that our marks will be the same as other groups.

Friday went for my FIRST GOLD CLASS movie at Vivo. It was a different experience with a Five star like service from the gv staff. The seats can be adjustable to lying or seating positions. It was spacious and we watched the The Spiderwick Chronicles which is a funny and grab my attention during the duration of the movie. Furthermore while waiting for the movie, my gf & I joined this ST701.com roadshow contest to kill time. Both of us got a goodies bag each for joining. If not for the flu bug I had, I would have even a better experience loh.

Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home