Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another weekend just past by

Well, this week just past by me so quickly. I went back to hostel last night and today I meet up with my friends to study for tomorrow Algorithms quiz. It was quite a fruitful session especially with Benson. Got a lot of knowledge from him even though the afternoon sun was just terrible. Study had become a 6 days schedule. Projects took up most of the nights and so Sunday had to be use to supplement the study time.

Another reason for not going out yesterday as my gf is busy with her auditing work and it will be good to let her finish her work rather than rushing to go out. Hope to meet her next week as she will always be my source of energy for the coming week.

Tired is a yes, endurance is a must yet we still need to complete this route.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home