Sunday, January 13, 2008

My thought, My feelings

After a week of starting the new term, school hasn't been quite fun after all. I started the semester with "alien" knowledge to the subjects. Everything was new and concept was not as easy to understand as before. Is it because I'm getting older, hence the absorption rate become slower? Hmm, that a tough question. Maybe bit by bit reading helps to unclear the fogged concepts of the subjects. Hope I can still maintain what I have achieved last semester.

Yesterday, went out with my darling and brought a few shirts. Out of sudden, we suddenly brought out the issue on why our relationship is different from others. Then I began to find reason until when I brought up a reason which is we seldom had conflicts. Then she mentioned that there was one not to long ago. I began to wonder when since it was not too long ago, then I mentioned that the conflict we had was during her birthday, then I realized that she had not forgotten and really forgave me for that. I was sick for the 2nd time in a row for her birthday. Two years ago, during her birthday, I was struck with sore throat during her chalet and she didn't really had much fun. Coincidently, I was sick last year.

That where she warned me that if this year birthday is the same as the previous two years, that will be the last straw. Now I know that birthday to her is really important and no other occasion can be as important as her birthday. Birthday to her is to spend the time with her loved ones, but all I did was to disappoint her time after time. This year I prayed that I won't be sick on her birthday again.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home