Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year, New Semester, New Start

Hi everybody, my first post for 2008. With 2008, not much changes is expected for my life as I still be a student for this year only difference is that I might become a nerd after all the studying loh...haha. It is gonna be another fast pace semester with hopes and of coz more study. This time the time table look a bit better with Wed practically free so study and do tutorials. Now I got at least two full study days(Wed & Sun) to study.

With the start of new year also represented the start of another year with my relationship with my darling. Looking back two years ago, it had been a long route in building our relationship and I couldn't describe the kind of feeling of being close to you. No doubt, I hope to have another eventual year with you.

School starts today, with same old friends and jokes and different lecturer with different style. What a differentiated starts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home