Monday, July 23, 2007

Mizuno Wave Run

Yesterday, attended my first official run this year. The Mizuno Wave Run was held at Temasek Polytechnic. My friend and I was late for the run as when we reached there, the run had already started. The weather was nice and cooling but the Bedok reservoir was wet and muddy after the morning rain.

We changed immediately and joined in the run. As we ran, some other @#$@$ runners just splash the mud water on me and my running shoe end up wet and soggy. I also end up with a slightly injured left knee. But the goodies bag was a slight consolation as it consist of the singlet which I wanted and a shoe bag for a rather unsatisfying run.

Feeling very happy since Sat as I spoke to my darling about my trouble and worries as well as what I felt about her. It had been a long time since I talked to her. went to Tampines and went to 4 malls naming IKEA, COURTS, Tampines Mall & Century Square. Despite being tired, seeing her, make me happy and active. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home