Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm Back from Rockhampton

Hello everybody, I'am back from Rockhampton after around 18 days. I came back a new person. 1st, I am officially into the adult world as I just celebrated it in the camp. 2nd, I came back with a new experience in life. Haha. Well in this issue, I will no longer discuss anything about army and those who are interested on what happen to me in Rockhampton can make special request for my personal diary recorded in pen and paper. A bit secretive as it involve what happen to me on my birthday...haha... I now believe that picture tell a hundred words. This photos posted is only part of it as most of it still belong to my guys.

Alright, I just leak a little bit. My guys went on to inform my birthday to my ops spec and end up the world of my company get to knows this...My OC and 2IC also got the information and wanted the birthday celebration to start early. My first celebration started on 3rd Dec and a birthday cake right smack onto my face. Next is the drinking part where my 2IC is the chief in my torture. After 4 to 6 cans of XXXX beer, I was dammed drunk and don't remember what happen and they were all saying that I was shouting "Yeah Man"...haha

2nd part of my celebration, I brought 3 bottle of wine and countdown to my birthday. It was nice and relax as there was no longer the part of sabotage and torture. It was good to be 21 and it will be an icing to the cake if my darling is around with me to celebrate.

Enough of that, posted some photos for everyone to see...more photos to come...cheers...


The improvised bathing system


The sand storm


My sleeping area















A shot with my guys


Time to smile















The beautiful sunset


Me in live firing area


The rain is coming


The canteen in our camp


The beautiful beach


"Yeah man"


The nice backdrop


R & R in camp?


Rockhampton...Rocks...


The boomerang trainer


The tribe dance


Lunch anyone???


A shot with my guys...M5?


A posh with Miss Mooo...Hope my darling don't mind...


The night club...strip club actually...


An array of wine...


A kiosk selling beer and wine


My room in a motel


Am I drunk?


Western breakfast at our motel


Me with Mun Hon


Yahoo, going back home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home