Monday, November 06, 2006

It juz feel good to be with her

It has been one month since we last meet up together. Aiyo, the wait was long and stress at work didn't help much to ease the pressure for the whole of this month. But after meeting u yesterday, I found that it was worth the wait. Went out to look for a birthday gift for one of our best friends. The gift chosen was meant to show her youth and class that will make her stand out from her peers. Hope she will like it. From the Paragon, we walked to Bugis Junction in search for my customize Sculpture. It was found in a shop named Orange at the Shaw Towers. From the display, it look exactly like the one shown in the photo furthermore it add a bit of a cartoon like touch to the sculpture. Sorry to make u walk, darling....haha. Next we went to Suntec City to walk a bit. Spent a whole of 1 hour in Carrefour and looking for food and other stuff and end up with dinner at Subway @ Shaw Tower.

I feel good and refresh after going out with her. She just provides me some special touch of her but it was hard for me to describe it. Maybe her and I will know only.

2 weeks to Australia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home