Monday, October 23, 2006

Look hagged and tired

As the weeks leading to this overseas exercise, the more tired I become. It seems like it doesn't end when we had already shipped up the equipment up to Australia. There is a planning stage coming up in the following week and training need to be conducted as well.

Well at least we get a chance to relax when I took leave on Wed and Thu. My team booked out together and had a platoon cohesion at the Bugis Junction Seoul Garden. It was enjoyable and took our mind off work. Next we top it off with pool at the Parklane and setup 3 tables. Maybe our next cohesion is coming up soon...

On Wed, I attend a dialogue session at NTU Alumni Club at Buona Vista. It mostly comprises of finacial scheme and the scholarship avaliable in NTU. My the other aim is to find out the number of exemption I can get when I enrolled next year. When I look at the scholarship scheme, it requires scholars to maintain 3.5 out of 5 per year. I think that put me off as I have no confident in maintaining it. After the session I head off to Queenstown Shopping Center to look for my shoes but of no shoes for my liking. Then I headed to IKEA to get some display frames for my framing of NCC badges which I longed wanted to display it out. It is already completed except the NCC Rank portion. When it was finished, I will post the photo onto my blog.

Tmw is my first time conducting range. A bit worried. Haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home