Monday, September 25, 2006

What a rotten week

I just need some breathing space. After being mocked at for the meeting on Wednesday by my Bde commander, I was so stressed as well as frustrated things had been going for me. I thought it was normally the top management that know what project to play for the Nov exercise, but all had to depend on me to decide. The stress is on me because it determine the key to success for this overseas exercise. If I f***ed it up, I may end up in a lot of trouble. Should take it easy and let the exercise be a f***ed up one or should I be more on the ball type and make this exercise a success but with more stress added to myself? I am really troubled no matter how much I do, I will not get any recognition for my work and my boss is always arrowing all his job down to us. I admit that I am not as good as my upperstudy and I need time to get things done. To add to this, while having sports and games (soccer), while heading for the ball, someone knock into me causing a long cut on my forehead which required around 7 sitches. Very suay indeed, and I am going to refrain from playing soccer from now on.

My only bright side is looking forward for the weekend. I spent my Sat with my darling and I sorry to scare her with the cut on my forehead. We went to the Bugis temple to pray and went to find my computer stuff for my boss. We went to Breadtalk at the Citylink to purchase 2 boxes of mooncake. Intially, I thought she brought it for her family, but when I see her home, she pushed one box of mooncake to me before she board the bus. I was too stunned to react and she later sms me saying that I been spending less time with my family due to my stay-in in camp and every weekend keeping her company. It also wish my family to have happy mid atumn festival. I was touched by her kindness as well as she cares for my family. Really grateful to her and would like to say that I am lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend like you. Thank you, darling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home