Saturday, July 29, 2006

Huh, What is Cashline?

When I received a SMS inviting me to a game called Cashline, I was wondering what it was in the first place. Was it the famous financial game show that the Channel U is showing or was it the DBS card that was named Cashline? Furthermore, the meeting place was at Kembangan MRT, time at 12 noon.

I met up with Yong Heng and gang before we made our way to the Private estate near Kembangan . The private estate was quite posh to say, as it was at least 3 stories high with a very well designed interior. Once I entered the house, it was filled with the Aromatherapy air. Anyway, I have knew that it was the company that he had worked in which involve MLN (Multi-Level Marketing). We started off with introducing ourselves before we start the game called Cashline.

This game was actually on how you invest when opportunity come ur way and how u sell it when the price is right. It also depend whether u want to borrow from banks to fund ur investment and recoup at the quickest time possible. The rationale of this game is to get out of the rat race where we work for money and not money work for us. Actually, most of us are in the category of working for money instead of the other way round. What I learned that we could make money work for us by investing in good property, shares or business and growing money at the same time while holding a daytime job. It was fun and I managed to get out of the rat race. As the game was played, the MC gave advice like the different between good debt and bad debt.

Good Debt vs. Bad Debt
Good debt is debt that u borrowed to fund on potential property or investments that will give u returns on top of the debt u have incurred. This kind of debt will allow u to payoff very fast if Return of Investment (ROI) is high.

Bad Debt is money that u borrowed to buy Plasma TV, renovation of house and something that u spent on. It will not have any ROI.

At the end of the game, there is a recap and lessons learned in this game. I also had a further insight into how MLN works but had to consider only after this year as I have my priority set on my NS liability especially for the prep for Ex-Wallaby this yr end. I think I might try out (with my parents objection) this MLN but may need more consideration. Also I met quite a lot of new friends with different background some with similar background as me. It was interesting how they talked about how they changed their perspective after joining MLN. Nice meeting u guys, hope we shall meet again some other time.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home