Saturday, August 05, 2006

Investigating Officer in 3SIB


What a hectic week for me this me. I had to attend courses at Jurong Camp, arrowed to become investigation officer and conducting for a 6km run and to end off with a Duty Officer today.

Monday
Call various units regarding information on the development on projects that was going to be played in Ex-Wallaby. Got arrowed to become investigation officer for a regular personnel charge with stealing. I have to draft out a report and visit him in the detention barracks at Mowbray camp.


Tuesday
Visit to the detained personnel at Mowbray Camp. Dogs greeted me with their barking as I alight from the vehicles. The camp was highly secured and I can't see the detainees but I can hear their normal routine training going on.

I was referred to a visitor room and saw him after waiting for a short while. I asked direct questions as I felt that there was no point going a big circle and end up wasting my aim of the visit. After getting his statement, I proceeded back to my camp to start with the report and identifying witnesses for this case.


Wednesday, Thursday
I had to put aside my investigation report and attend a course at 3Sig at Jurong Camp. It was quite a useful course for me as I have no knowledge of the program itself. Anyway is classified so can't reveal much as well.

Met a few of my former course mates some are here to attend the course while some are posted to Jurong Camp on various appointment. I had quite a nice chat with them and get some useful advice for my year end Ex-Wallaby.


Friday
I am the conducting officer for the 16km run at ECP in preparation of the Army Half Marathon in August 27. Quite a few units was there to train up and I saw my 2PDF friend. When I returned from ECP back to camp it was already 7.30pm so I decided to stay in as I have DO duties on Sat.

Sat
Here I am, doing camp duties.


P.S. For those serving NS, don't think about committing offences like AWOL, is not worth the time and ur future.

My Current fav. hit: F.I.R. - 雨樱花 (From their new 飞行部落 album)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home