Sunday, August 20, 2006

James's Farewell Dinner

Yesterday was James's Farewell Dinner before he leaves for UK for his overseas studies in Aeronautical Engineering. We had dinner at the Azabosabo located at basement level of the Marina Square. It was a Japanese restaurant and it had a nice setting. We were led into a special "room" like those seen in Japan. Instead of kneeling, it was a sitting version maybe to suit the Singaporean style. Since it was James that was treating us, we were trying to order the most expensive set we could find. Haha.

I ordered a Rindo set (Cold noodles + Chicken Katsu Rice) and a green tea float. We chatted a lot stuff mostly army stuff as some are fresh out of army while some just entered army which result the gal to be bored for the whole night. After the meal, we headed off to the Party World KTV in Orchard. We sang mostly mandarin song and I guessed I need to brush up my mandarin as some of the Chinese words I had difficulties recognizing it. But I think I shocked the hell out of everybody when I sang a Hokkien song since I am weak in mandarin and English song. We sang a total of 4 hours and ended at 3am. Took a cab back to my Home Sweet Home.

To: James
All the best in ur overseas studies and muz remember us hor. Thanks for all the treats.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home