Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Why weekend are wonderful?

With increasing workload and stress for the coming overseas exercise, there is many good reasons looking forward for a weekend. For me, weekend starts on a Friday evening and looking forward to a no work weekend. The plus point is that I can meet my gf after a week of stressful job.

Last Sat, I had a SPCC gathering at the 镇发火海鲜 (Zhen Fa Huo Hai Xian) Marina South. I think it was my 3rd time there. I also asked my gf to tag along as I know that she hadn't tried it before. Total in our group there were 16 of us and mostly belong to the SPCC Alumni. Luckily this time we don't talk alot about NS if not the gals will be bored. I also met my officer course mate and my sergeant there. The food was dammed oily to say and I was worried about my heart as I haven't ran for quite sometime. Took some photos before we left.

Yesterday, my darling and I went to the Escape theme park as she still had the 2 free tickets for it. We met at 10am and boarded Bus 39 to Pasir Ris. When I entered the park, I expected it to be a very big place but alas it was a small place. We hit straight to the Daytona Go-Kart and we played that 5 times. Next we head to the rest and that includes the signature 360 degrees ride. Many of the rides are head spinning experience as it turn and twist. SOmetimes it make me wanna to vomit the breakfast I had. We played from morning till evening 6pm, a whobbing 7 hours of playing. By then my limbs was like jelly by then. At least we haven't had so much fun for quite a long time liao. But this also meant the last meetup as she had reserved the whole of October for her studying and a her exams. Gonna miss my darling for 1 whole month but I would like her to get good results as well. All the best for ur exams and forever Luv u.

P.s. Argh...So much work now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home