Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Australia Rockhampton in one day time

In just a matter of another few hours, I will be off to Australia for my first and last major overseas exercise in my NSF life. It was quite a rare chance as not many of my NSF friends could go there. Conditions over there are unfamiliar as the terrian, weather are the challenging part before the real exercise starts. Adapting to the higher temperature would be my main concern for me as well for my guys, hence the empahasize is that everybody is fit and healthy throughout the exercise itself.

Once I touch down, it will be work from the very first minute. By the third day, I will be out in the field with all my equipment being ready. That is what I called stress. Now I am also worried about my equipment as small parts like the mouse can get lost in a major exercise such as this one. Hopefully, all my guys will have razor-eyes to account of every stores we have.

Last of all, I going to miss my family and friends especially my darling. Hope it will be a successful exercise. By tmw 0745m, I will be off to Australia for a 7 and a half hour trip. Cya guys back in Singapore on 9 Dec.

...................

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Rupinder said...

Well done John, best of luck for the remainder of your ride.




Rockhampton Weather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home