Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Leave...what's next

I had been in a hibernation mode for nearly the whole of last week. Clearing my leave for the most of the week except Wednesday. But mostly I stayed home to treat my flu. Met my friends over the weekend. I also managed to watch SAW 3 at Orchard Cineleisure. A very horror movie as it shows how human beings are torture in a disgusting manner, no wonder it was rated R21.

In a 2 weeks time, it will be our first anniversary. Just one year ago, I was cadet asking a lady out for a social night event, and one year later, it was time to celebrate our 1st year. The past one year you have see me transform from a cadet to an officer and to really work under pressure conditions. Maybe I don't show it, but deep down I am really boiled down with work and how to forget about work when we go out together. My weakness: I am a workaholic. I just keep worrying about work even though I am a NSF coz I believe that no matter what I do, I will do my very best. Hopefully I can bring this to my university life next year.

For the coming new year, I hope our love will blossom even further coz I believe you and me can make things better.


Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home