Monday, December 10, 2007

22th Birthday

As usual, every birthday, we are entitled to 3 wishes and this year there is a slightly change in my wish as this year I hope for better year in my studies. My darling help me to celebrate a belated one last Sat. Went to Aston Specialties at East Coast Road for a Western dinner and lastly ended up in Conrad Hotel for a tea.

I ordered the wrong tea type as I would to have the Rose flavored tea which I had drank with my friends earlier this year. Next time you need a place to sit down for a chat, that would be a nice place to settle down. As for my present from her, it consists of two long sleeve shirt, one strip and the other blue from G2000. Maybe I will save one of it for next year CNY. Haha...

It had been a raining season once again. The weather is like a tap which is on by some forgetful users in heaven. Hope this year all the high build up area are save from all the landslides that occurs last year. It had been a very very cold weather and imagine walking in the park with dry fit clothes on...Ouch, it is dammed cold.

Yesterday went for a 2.4km run at the park near my home. Got 11.30min, a slide from my personal best during my NS days, but nevertheless I am still satisfied as I am still within the silver timing.

Currently studying RSS as my student need to use RSS for her project...

Catch up again soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home