Monday, December 03, 2007

Phew, what a year to remember....

It had been a long long time since I last posted. After a hectic lifestyle for the last 2 months, it had been finally be over. The exam had been a long one and I personally felt that it was one of my most hardworking exam I have ever studied. I can't imagine that I can studied for 1 month continuously all the way. Now the next worry is on the results that will be coming out in year end. The standards from poly to uni very different as the exam papers in uni is testing more on applying concepts.

For the whole of last two months, I almost led a monotonous life. All I do is to study and study. My gf also complain that I having a smiling face ever since I started school. Sorry darling. I can't force myself to smile when there is so much worries in me. Guess my new year resolution is to stay happy regardless of all the worries and trouble.

Just one month break before a new semester starts. Time really files when you got lots of things to do. Sometime, there is opportunity cost when you wanted or do something badly which you have to sacrifice another thing in order to get it. After getting all my quiz results before the exam started, it just make me so sainz that I have to lower my standards to aim for past to get to the next module. It will be a better realistic targets and gone are the days where distinction and As come so easy.

Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home