Monday, August 20, 2007

What a hectic uni life...

Hi everyone, it had been one week since I last post on my blog. The reasons are mainly that I am still setttling into a new environment. Staying in hostel had its own pros and cons. Pros: More time for studies, don't need to rush back, stay up late to do other things. Cons: Less time spent at home, less time spent with family, need to look for CCA (at least managment committe) to secure for next year stay.

Studies had never been so busy ever since the 'O' levels, within a week, we have to complete programming assignment which is graded at every lab. The pressure to get good grades are also there as more those we entered uni had higher expectations and set a higher standards for themselves. I can feel the same pressure since I had those from the overseas training days during my NS.

During the CCA week, I signed up various CCA and so far attended one of it. But my ultimate aim is to join the hall Orientation Committe. If I did not have enough points, I will have to make plans for coming to school from home. But nevertheless, it was a good experience so far staying in hall.

Due to the increasing pressure, the most person I missed most will be my gf. It feel good to be with her every weekend. It just put my mind off my studies for a while. gtg..out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home