Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Recess Week

With a blink of an eye, the one week break just past me by without me knowing it. I practically spent the whole week not playing but studying all the subjects for the past 7 weeks of lectures. I acknowledged that is boring and I close myself in the study room just to study. Just wondering what is the meaning of life recently as it had take a turn for the worst. My life sound just monotone rather than the stereo mode.

But I feel that as a student that is my job, which is to practically study. I feel the pressure around me as my batch was the poly intake and also I did badly for my lab test, which will practically affect the whole results.

But last of all, I miss my darling so much. Actually I am suppose to meet her last Fri, but she ended sick, so she had no choice but to give it a miss. I just hope I can meet her next Fri, before she go a study month which I can't meet her. Miss u dearly...

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home