Monday, December 17, 2007

SDC, Army Museum & NTU

Last Sat, darling, my brother and I went to newly renovated Singapore Discovery Center. All I could say that it is a real disappointment as the games that I used to play like the soccer and parachute simulator are all gone and replace with others games that didn't really appeal to us. I remember that last time there is a mobile movie theater where as we watched the surrounding will be moving according to the movement in the movie. But that is also gone too. It had been replaced by games that focus on the history of Singapore and landmarks. Watch a 3D Sharks movie and 2D Everest movie and it was too comfortable till I nearly dozed off. But the most interesting portion shall be the Shooting gallery where we use SAR 21 with 40 rounds to shoot of enemy off the screen.

After that, we visit the army museum which is free till 31 Dec and it was virtually empty except the three of us. Except a few exhibits like the (old sword, badges ranks) that interest me, the rest was quite boring. The receptionist tried to instill interest in us but overall it is the only place to go if you have nowhere to go.

Lastly we head to NTU as I need to take some stuff back from hostel and had dinner at the canteen there. We ordered Sweet Sour pork, Thai style chicken rice and Waffle ice cream which my darling say is better than the outside one. Then we went back to Jurong point before heading for home.

It had been a tiring day as I have to look after my brother as well as traveling three different places, but it had been a fulfilling day and hope my darling and brother have some fun.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home