Sunday, December 23, 2007

Raining BBQ and Wireless Everywhere

Yesterday, my Computer Club friends and I have a BBQ at the ECP. It was the first formal gathering of SPIC that includes the juniors. The rain didn't stop us from stopping the BBQ as it stop and we are able to continue with our BBQ. But the highlight of yesterday was one friend whom we nearly lost contact for almost more than 2 years. We were teasing her all the while that she been missing for 2 years and most of us had already gone to many places and many had changes in our life.

But even though we have lost contact for two years, we are glad that our long lose friend is back with us as seniors of SPIC. I learned that a
aluminium tray can become a mini stove for BBQ as well. After we end our BBQ, we had a drink at the ECP Macdonald before my friend sent me home. It was a worthwhile gathering even though I have to miss my darling Christmas party as I have promise the organizer like two months ago.


Today, spent most of my time trying out the hotspot around Singapore. I and my best buddy was trying to hook up to play Unreal Tournament but it was lagging and we settle down using a Cross cable so that both of us are able to see each other without any lagging. It was a good experience.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home