Monday, December 31, 2007

The end of the 2007

2007 had been full of events for me, it started off from May this year where I am leaving army for my studies till the point where I collected my exam results a few days ago. Out of army was the greatest challenge I have faced in my life. So used to the regiment life in the army for the past 2 years, it had been a great change as what we faced in the outside world is unpredictable. I felt lost and the only direction I had was to start school in Aug. But luckily I managed to find a temp job to last me till I start sch.

School life took me a while before I could adjust to it. It was so different in poly where life was at a slower pace. In uni, everybody was setting high standards for each other and every lecture or tutorials missed would mean an uphill task to play catch up with the subjects. I have never studied so hard in my life and it push me to the limits. Well at least I am satisfied with the grades I got as it would mean I progress to the next level. Hope the new sem would be a easier one.

As 2007 approaches its last day, my darling n I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary with thousand of people at the Marina Bay tonight with the fireworks. I will wish for another great year ahead with her as the fireworks shoot up the sky.

Happy New Year to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home