Monday, January 21, 2008

Projects & Assignment & Quiz

School had never been so happening before. Just week three and projects and assignment had been piling up. With just one more week to go, it will be my quiz already. Seems like I have move up to year 2 a bit to fast. Year 2 isn't like year 1 where assignment and project are not as many not mentioning the quizzes which only happen after term break or towards term end.

My tuition had not been a enjoyable one. The student which I was teaching was not very sure of what I have taught her and she just keep forgetting what I have taught her. She seems to have volatile memory when once her brain switch off, it just loses the information. Nearly vomited white foam loh...

Last Sat didn't get a chance to meet her as she was in a bad mood, not because of me. But is better for her to cool down rather than she was unhappy. She seldom had been moods but must be one of the work troubles that she had. Hope she stay happy forever.

Gonna chiong my assignment liao...

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home