Sunday, February 03, 2008

CNY is coming to town

After today, it will be 4 days before the CNY celebration. Preparation had been make in every household especially in the areas of spring cleaning. Well for me, I looking forward to an extended break stretching from Wed till Sun. It will be a so-called break where I will get a bit more of sleep then during term time.

At last get to meet my gf for dinner and shopping. Didn't have any aim when going out for the first time but just wanna to relax after so many days of projects. Just started get sick of projects day in day out. But that life in NTU. For the next two days, it will be projects till late nights again. Now I need more running to sustain my lethargy-ness to last for the week.

It is also my first time going back to school on Sunday to study with my friends. Now I putting in a 6 days study week liao. But the good thing is I get to discuss problems with my friends. But the bad thing is sometime it is not really productive as some would not be doing much as there is no aim and motivation to do the problems. Sorry for calling more people to this study group but for the first time round I want to see how it goes before asking more people. It seems like a small one will do rather than a big group of people. But for me, today productivity is average. I shall see the in the weeks to follows.

Gonna go running...out

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... today must have been a typical bad case of lazy freezing sunday... hope the next wld yield better productivity...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home