Sunday, February 10, 2008

I smell a RAT in the New Year

The year of Rat. The year which I describe as the year of surprises. This year CNY visits start off rather late. I only made my visit at 6pm on the first day of CNY. But this year visits stretched up to 3 days which is also the first in a decade. Normally we will complete our visits in one day but this year is special. At last, my grandmother manage to see my gf as she had been asking me to bring her over. Always before CNY, I got this feeling such that what am I going to talk to their family members about? It will be very uncomfortable if it is a total silent throughout the visit. Luckily I managed to chat up with their family members especially my gf's 姑姑.

I also made visits to my secondary school teacher who have just moved to Bedok South. This year the river hong bao at the Marina Bay was a disappointment. Compared to last year, the display is a bit less appealing and I supposed some of the display were a repeat of last year. Mostly the event is to sell more things then promote the annual event of river hong bao. I also didn't manage to see my zodiac as it was crowded.

Well, after the long CNY break, it is down to work again. This time there will be no break till the end of the exam as our term break had been taken up for another module that had been run concurrently with our modules. It shall be a long long run up before the next break.

Happy CNY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home