Sunday, March 02, 2008

Recess Week Over

In just a glance, the recess week is over. The whole week had been days of programming and programming in the computer lab for the whole of Computer Science students. Tiring as each day past as I program for morning till midnight when I am back in hostel. With less than normal hours of sleep each day, the week had never seems so tough before. We criticize each other work but all in the mood of fun. I guess we were the nosiest group of all.

During mid week of the term break, we had a mini class gathering Nihon Mura restaurant at Jurong West Stadium. It was a Japanese cuisine restaurant. The unique thing about the ordering process is you pick up the Ice cream stick with the dishes labeled on it and put in the cup. It will then process the order from there. Of course that is the standard sushi dishes to top it off. Mostly the "ice cream sticks" dishes are side dishes that you normally ordered. A bit to salty for my liking. I ended up drinking more water than usual.

After Friday lessons, I went to Plaza Singapura to collect my prizes having join the online movie contest and meet my gf for dinner. We had KTV with another 2 friends at the Nee Soon East CC. To say the sound system is bad but for the low price we pay, we can't ask for more. My gf said that I become another person after the KTV session. I don't know why I feel this way but maybe is because I just can't think of any topic to say to a friend which I haven't seen for ages. Another reason is because I been bothered by one of my friends whose problem had made me think before I say anything.

Yesterday or to be exact at 1am today, I went for a night cycling from ECP to Esplanade. It was a first time experience for me and it was a stress free ride even though my legs were feeling sour now. The night skyline of the city is feel with quietness and emptiness. We stop at Bedok for prata supper before continuing our way to city before heading back to ECP and we reached by 6.30am. We took a bus back to hostel and I slept till 2pm in the afternoon.

School starts again tmw...2nd term of work and exam is drawing nearer.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home