Sunday, February 24, 2008

Recess Week

At last, the recess week is back here again. But sad to say, the whole week had been taken up for the extra module which I was registered which is co-related to another module. On top of it was numerous project which we will be submitting in the 2nd half of this term. I have been rushing two project so that hopefully I can reserved sometime for a bit of revision.

Went out with my darling yesterday to catch CJ7, but the Golden Pass at Vivo was full so we ended up not watching any movie and head for dinner at Togi (Mosque Street) instead. After that, we head back home. At least that is the only time where she and I can pull ourselves away from our work. It was wonderful having her by my side.

Now back to another week of sch, it will be Java programming all the way for this coming week lessons and will sparks fly and fire resulted in the lab? We shall find out this week loh...Haha

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home