Sunday, March 09, 2008

Something is Happening

In just a few weeks time, something big is going to happen. That is the examination period. This semester seems a bit short for most of us mainly taken up by projects. Next week will have one presentation with one report submission. Sometime I still feel that it is still the start of a new semester. Furthermore lectures are now conducted like bullet train speed with the prof rushing to get the modules conducted asap. I just wondering whether overseas university calendar is as rush as in Singapore or is it because I am not putting good use of my time. Only time will tell during exams where the results are out.

At last my programming project is done and now awaiting integration before the final product need to be presented next week. A hectic two weeks of hardcore programming. Now going tune my attention to another two assignment. I was telling my gf that it is a coincidence that we are together especially that both of our lifestyle are hectic and change it to other couple, one party had already initiate a breakup already. Maybe both of us understands what is really important at this stage of our life, which is career and studies. Prioritize of what is really important at this stage of the life as it seeks to spiral out of control if not manage properly.

Very lucky to have u by my side.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home