Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Diahoerrea Woes

I had the worse experience of my life. Imagine I have to make a pit-stop at Lakeside MRT just to relieve the pressure in my stomach. Looking at my watch, yes, it is 8.05am. Just 45 mins before the exam starts. But it is best that I relieve myself rather than endure and halfway through the paper I had to rush back to the toilet again. I was praying hard that this shall be the last one before the exam and all this S*** can come and haunt me after the paper. Indeed my prayers was answered and I managed the 2 hours without heading to the toilet.

I was so afraid that I am going to be late for my paper and I reached 10 mins before the exams starts. Phew! Along the way to NTU, the thought of getting a MC and skip this exam is too much a risk to take and decided to take the exam. Guess I gonna drink glucose the day before my exams and reduce the risk of food poisoning. Now praying hard that it does not come again on Fri.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home