Friday, April 18, 2008

Two Down, Two more to go

With two papers down it is left with the final two paper to end the the semester officially. It had been a very very busy semester. From the start till the end, it had been endless amount of projects and when you realize that all the project is ending soon, the exam period just appeared right in your doorstep. This year, I have adopt a different style of studying for my exams. It is group study strategy. It have been a pleasure experience so far and only my exam results will prove that group study is the way for me for future exams. Serious work, plus jokes and laughter during the whole day of studying in the library.

Luckily this group got a common aim which is to get down to study asap and do exam paper. It would be difficult if the group is too big as I feel a group of five is just the right size. Well to say, currently one of the question in one paper I am unable to do as my mind just can't think as fast as the seconds tick. But overall, still ok bah...

For the next few days, it will be back in library for more mugging for the last two semester and next week at this time, my exams would be over. Yahoooooo!

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home