Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Peak

Studying at full throttle is now that describe the title of this blog. Been studying from morning till night since last Sunday in preparation for my first paper next Wednesday. This time, I have change my studying strategy. Instead of mugging at home, I have been mugging in Library with my classmates. I had a pleasant experience when I studied one of the module with my friends in the library and the outcome is good.

The coldness in the library forces me to study but I know that I nearly just switched off when at times I am very very tired. The jokes and fun we shared in the discussion room was one way to reduce the stress. Yesterday, we had a mini fest in the library, had a Subway and Old Chang Kee - Curry O for lunch, tea break and dinner. Our school had a new building with a new range of eateries such as Subway, Mcdonalds, Canadian Pizza, Old Chang Kee and Sakae Sushi. But what disappoints me is that there is no student price. Haiz.

Haven't been able to meet my gf for quite sometime. Both of us led a busy lifestyle especially in the month of April. What got me worried was she fainted at home yesterday due to overwork. Hope u will recover soon and miss u dearly.

Exxxxxxxxxammmmmmmmmmmmsssssssss................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home