Sunday, April 27, 2008

Exams over...What Next?

Last Fri is truly the TGIF (Thank God is Friday) day. After the last paper ended, it was a relief for me as no more rushing for exam and not more diahoerrea. Haha... Suddenly once the exam ended, there is nothing really for me to do, the sense of emptiness. But after this week, I will be starting the special semester soon so it will be back to school once again.

Yesterday went a friend birthday party. Located at Pasir Ris Costa Sands. Drank volka and chivas and play cards overnight but still manage to get home at 2am. What is next this week? It will be my additional module registered which is project based and will be presented next week.

I looking forward to meet my gf this weekend as it will be the end of her exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home