Friday, June 06, 2008

Still searching for "lost job"...

After two jobs interview, there is still the feeling of losing the "lost job". Well both job interviews are my area of interest which is IT. Ever since poly days, I have been working sales and services jobs except my internship. I made a aim to myself saying that I am going to start using my Diploma to find something which I like. I want to add more IT jobs to my resume as this will enhance my resume more. Imagine when you go for interview and they see that previously you have been doing sales & services which is of no relation to ur degree or diploma, they might think twice before hiring.

It is tough to find jobs that encourage newly graduates to join as the company wouldn't want to spent unnecessary time and money training you. Every Sat, newspaper on executive appointments had been stating minimum job related experience rather than fresh graduates. Like one of my friends had mentioned that a professor once said, if he is the employer, he won't hired anyone of fresh graduates. What we learn is a bit of here a bit of there, maybe a certification on certain specialization like Red Hat certified engineer is much more valuable than my ongoing degree course.

Gone are the days where students who are trained in the industry is going to stick with the industry. They are heading to areas where it can earn big money in a month like selling insurance, financial sectors. I doubt IT industry will pay you more than 3.5K for fresh graduates unless u work for a bank in the IT department. To me, money isn't everything, I am going to pursue this line for passion and interest and hopefully giving lecture on IT courses.

Now I just hope the two job interview at least give me a reply, I will be happy to accept any outcome. My results is out, and to say the effort put in had been put into good use and the strategy which I adopt last semester will stay.

Out

WHY MEN DECIDED TO WEAR CLOTHES
Early experiences that convince the male to cover himself....Thanks Diana for it....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home