Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It is haunting me

Something is haunting me. Something that happened exactly a year ago. Something that nearly caused my family and relatives relationship to collapsed. I was at the lowest point of my life. I hate to mention it. But seeing the person again on my way back to Yishun made my blood boiled and filled with anger. He dyed his stupid hair and was talking to another person that might potentially be his prey. I just hope this prayed of his just wake up to his senses and escaped from his net.

Today was a hectic day. I have been running from Office to 8 Shenton Way, previously The Treasury and Temasek Tower, to Suntec City. Next it was more delivery from Suntec to Nanyang Poly, Ngee Ann Poly and lastly NTU. Nice to explore all the places out there before returning to deploy PCs at a local hospital.

P.S. After getting assurances from u, it will be just you and me and no other else will interfered on how we should run our relationship.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya.. you are right.. you finally made up your mind that relationship is a thing that between u and your gf. Dun let other influence you. All the best!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home