Monday, June 23, 2008

One Month Assignment

Ever since I started off with my one month job assignment, days had been used up without any wastage. Been running from schools, hospitals installing and configuring computers for them. It is a "brainless" job as it does not require a lot of brain juice to get things done and of course I have a bit more muscles in my limbs now. Haha.

Recently I have been feeling stressed about something that make me lost interest in a lot of things in life example relationship and doing things which I always dreamed to do. Not that I have met someone better, but there is this feeling of meeting expectations that I had it confused. I don't wished to give up things which I have currently and there is no problems between us. The problems lies in me as I can't face to the reality. Maybe to start of with, be contend with what I have and just look at the most one year ahead of time. This might reduce my burden and worries.

Soon school will be starting soon. Whether or not is time to make a new resolution for the new semester, guess what is it gonna be like?

Out

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to stay focus. My way of handling both relationship and study is to stay focus to one thing at a time. When you are studying, just focus on it. when u are with gf, just enjoy being with her. I believe when at a point of time when you really need to concentrate on your exam, you can talk to her. i believe she will understand you. A successful person is one that can focus well and able to handle family and work. Train yourself!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home