Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tired, attitude problem

Ok, this job so far had been the most tiring. My legs, arms and back is feeling very "sour" after all the moving of old heavy PCs and loading of new PCs. I have decided that once I completed my one month which is due on 13 July, I shall stop working and take a break before the new semester starts. Some hospitals and polyclinic Systems coordinators are good are some are really "unprofessional" in their job. To those who work the same job as me, u will know who I am referring to. She acts cute and ..... don't wish to elaborate further.

One of my "colleague" has this attitude problem. From the first day, I am pissed off by his attitude. Even though he is a "kid" at the age of 20 years old, all he does was to care for himself. Today, he keep asking my friend whether we are finished to go for lunch. I mean we should finish up what we have started off and all he thinks is for himself. If he want other to think about him, he should start sparing a thought for others first.

My darling and I went to Sentosa. Man, it really changed a lot. We went to Sentosa to celebrate her friend's birthday. The Skyride and Luge was very fun and I managed to take photo shot using my cybershot midair while riding the Skyride. My hand was shaking as I struggled to take photos scaring that my cybershot will just fall off into the ground below. But overall it was fun spending precious time with her.

Out.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Sometime i also feel a bit of act cute from her. Did she do anything again while i was away? Haha.

Good to go outing for a while during your weekend to relieve all the stress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home